Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby!

Oh fiddlesticks! Who would I be kidding if I said that my eyes have been completely dry as I post pictures of this sweet baby now turned one? Probably no one. Rather they have been the complete opposite! Come on folks, isn't he just he sweetest little fellow!? Of coarse I have spent a fair amount of time reminiscing little Wade's presence in our lives. From the first moment I felt the quiver of life inside I have been smitten with the little boy we welcomed into the world on October 28, 2008. Oh, I could go on and on telling you story upon story about what an amazing miracle and blessing he is but you all know that......

Happy 1st Birthday little fellow! We love you!



6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Wade! He is such a sweetheart. And I LOVE the new pic/banner. You look great! Blessings to Wade on such a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crying with you, dear friend! I am so glad that when we are 80 we can hug, cry, and remember together... at least I hope we can remember:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy happy birthday little man!!! can't believe you are 1 already!
    love you lots
    The Wise family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Wade!! I love that you are real, Nanc. Thanks for always sharing your heart. I love that we get to walk this journey of parenthood together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww Wade-o is so big :) but oh so handsome! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete