that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it!
could've, should've, would've been envious of these moves!
Seriously, this kid can move his hips.
I can tell you've taught him all your moves, Nanc! ;)
thanks for the good laugh! :)
Does he get those moves from you or Jerem? I didn't see any disco fingers so they must be from Jeremy! ;) Love it
That is hilarious Nancy. I love it!~Heidi
absolutely loved this... could not stop laughing:) Britt even got in on this video enjoyment!!! Someday Mase and Wyatt will be in our garages practicing with their band!haha
I can tell you've taught him all your moves, Nanc! ;)
ReplyDeletethanks for the good laugh! :)
ReplyDeleteDoes he get those moves from you or Jerem? I didn't see any disco fingers so they must be from Jeremy! ;) Love it
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious Nancy. I love it!
ReplyDelete~Heidi
absolutely loved this... could not stop laughing:) Britt even got in on this video enjoyment!!! Someday Mase and Wyatt will be in our garages practicing with their band!haha
ReplyDelete