I love it! It makes everything seem so new, fresh and clean ! Not to mention it switches up the wear pattern in the carpet! he he! And it drives Jeremy bonkers! A good bonkers (I think)! So I guess the continual switching of our blog background falls into the same category as switching up the furniture. Bare with me!
Now I must be off to get something done as the little cowboys are fast asleep in their room.
Ta-ta!
Oh yeah,
P.S. I nearly choked on my tongue when I noticed the littlest cowboy pulled himself to standing while in the laundry basket. (yes, yes I am back at it again. see here What can I say? it works! )
seriously don't think we could be anymore alike... I LOVE rearranging the furniture:) It's completely the BEST! Hope you are all doing well and being able to enjoy some of these nice sunny days!
ReplyDeleteare you kidding me!? He stood up! Way to go lil Wade!! Sorry it was crazy when you called today. I had Ella wanting more food (apparently her legs are hollow now) and Kirk talking to me and you talking and I couldn't focus. Imagine that :)
ReplyDelete