6 years ago today.......we lovingly said "I do."
Each and everyday we do marriage! Happily, I might add, but ashamedly sometimes the do's come out in "I do NOT!" or "Please do...." or "Do too!" or "Do NOW!" But we definitely DO!
Today we are "do"ing a Happy Anniversary!
Thank you God for the blessing of Christian marriage! May we always "do" marriage in a God honoring way!
ps I am sparing you the opportunity to view our wedding pic as the comparison to date is shocking! Wyatt doesn't recognize the skinny, tan, young folks! Ha. They tell me the contrast will get sharper........I DO not believe it. TeeHee!
Happy Anniversary! You never know the importance of the "I DO" until you are DOing it, right?
ReplyDeleteI read a funny story once about a little boy who saw a picture of his parents on their wedding day. He said to his mom, "So this is what you looked like before you came to work for us."
I always thought that was funny. Hope you have a great anniversary.
Lori
Belated Happy Anniversary Nancy!
ReplyDeleteI still remember the Sunday morning you called and said "Katie, guess what's going to happen?"...and of course I said "Jeremey asked for you!"
Love & miss you...do we still live in the same state?!
Katie
Nan you are so cute! Happy Anniversary!!! Hopefully see you guys' soon!
ReplyDelete