Despite our buggie-wuggies we fearlessly donned our jackets this morning to meet.....
you know who?
The Garbage Man!
Of coarse, while he was still up the block we were madly waving and yelling, "HI, HI." And Mr. Garbage Man diligently returned our waves every time he rounded his big white truck!
(angel guy!)
When he (finally) arrived in front of our house, he hopped out of his truck and came walking towards us.
(I am thinking whoa man! my teeth are NOT brushed......and yes, I was out of my jammies!)
And he hands Wyatt a little GARBAGE TRUCK!
"A little something for my #1 Fan....sorry it isn't white."
Wyatt was awestruck!
He managed to get out a thank you before Mr. Garbage Man turned and walked away.
It is currently 'taking a nap' (with Wyatt).
haha...awwww...what a sweet garbage man! Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteAw, what a fun story! I'm impressed with Mr. Garbage Man. Now, he'll have lots of fans!
ReplyDeletetoo cute, Nancy. I just love Wyatt's love for his new truck!! Your doing a great job ... dedicated mom going out every thursday morning... buggies and all:) Hope you are all feeling better.
ReplyDelete