How exactly did this happen?
Our boys.
It seems they have exploded before my very eyes.
(watch out, I may be over tired and a little emotional)
These two little creatures stretch me to limits unseen (not always pretty!) and push me to rely on God's grace moment by moment.....
and for that I am thankful!
How I marvel at God's goodness.
With men it is impossible, but not with God...for with God all things are possible!
(The backpack was a garage sale find.)
Whew, I was not prepared for this site.
(and yes, there may have been some tears!? silly, maybe, maybe not!?)
:)
hanging on for dear life!
Couldn't agree with you more Nanc! I, too, am thankful that, since the arrival of lil Mase I find myself on my knees WAAAYY more and looking to Him in the day to day- moment by moment life... and, I guess, even on my toughest days, I can lay a weary head on my pillow at the end of the day knowing I gave it my all thru His grace once again:) Hang in there and keep Hanging on!!!
ReplyDeleteYou might do yourself a favor by keeping the little backpack off of Wyatt-baby for a few years :( It will come fast enough when you shed tears that you didn't know you could :) But behold, the little guys need to cut loose from our apron strings, and they grow up to be wonderful Godly men like our hubbies :) Isn't the life cycle God created marvelous?
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures
ERJJL :)
ohmygoodness! Wyatt look SO grown up in that picture!
ReplyDeleteIt IS going way too fast!! SLOW DOWN babies!! Us mamas want to snuggle you longer.
ReplyDelete