Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mr. Wonderful!

I could get all mushy and sappy giving you the thousands of reasons why I love my
better-than-I-deserve hubby
BUT
I will just let you view the one tiny reason he is winning all sorts of awards this week!

He lovingly crafted the clothesline I have been pining for.........for years!
(can you believe they were outlawed in our trailer park? GRRRRR!)

The weather has been crummy for drying so far this week but, by golly, I am hanging cloths on my line!
Laundry is fun again!
(truthfully, that may be a stretch.......because it still needs folding and putting away!)
But, hanging it out is SO MUCH fun it makes me squeal with delight!

For, she riseth also while it is yet night, and hangs out the laundry.

Yeppers,
Here is to yummy smelling fresh laundry.




2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel! I always loved hanging laundry out when I lived at my mom and dad's. Our duplex doesn't have one and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete