Last week brought us some warmer, sunnier weather.
YAHOOOOOOOOOO!
Of course the boys and I soaked up as much sun and fresh air as we could.
(we have the messy-torn apart-can't walk without tripping- house to prove it.....ahem!)
After spending time outside romping around, it was time for Mama to fix lunch.
Wade does NOT enjoy being away from his brother so I perched him in his BUMBO seat where he could happily watch Wyatt
(through the screen with Mom's protection).
Of course, Wyatt runs off to play with his sticks and rocks, causing Wade to loose sight of him, causing torrents of tears,
I holler,
(oh, what the neighbors must think!)
for Wyatt to come back to the patio so Wade will stop crying.
This is the scene that unfolded.
Enjoy these little cherubs, we do!
too cute... what a sight:) I am sure your neighbors must laugh and think "life with 2 lil ones:)" can't wait to enjoy this warmer weather with you and the boys at some point!!
ReplyDeleteawww haha...i love this. i miss you guys...i need to come over SOON!
ReplyDeleteso cute!
ReplyDelete