Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Beginning...

Of a FARM education!
Our trip to Iowa over the weekend brought such joy!
(and reason to believe that tractors are NOT for tipping!)
Here comes Grandpa.
In a red tractor!?!
I must say, stranger things have happened and times are a changin'.....
I have come to embrace this change, for what makes the farmer happy usually makes me happy.
(don't worry there are still some green tractors on his farm!)
I guess you could say it is now a diversified ...multicultural....nondistrimanatory...unpredjudiced farm.


And better yet, it has a buddy seat for Wyatt!!!!!!!!!!!!




Do you think he looks pleased?



The real men at work!
Thank You, Grandpa, for taking time to make a little boy smile! We love you!

2 comments:

  1. GO RED!! Now that is what I call a REAL grandpa :)

    ERL & co.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't little boys look happy in RED tractors even if they are grandpas?? :)

    Your local Case-IH Rep :)

    ReplyDelete