Wednesday, March 25, 2009

He's All About Feet!

He has found his feet!

The little man on campus is now delighted to pull his socks off and suck or play with his toes!

This warms his mama's heart as she herself LOVES feet!

And truly, there is nothing better

(okay, probably not much)

than the sweet softness of baby feet!

Nibble, nibble!

:o)


Tired Feet.






Fancy Feet.
So, I got out the johnny jumper for my fancy feet boy. As you can see above, he is one happy critter! Sadly, the green envy monster has struck again (poor Wyatt)!
Note: Sorry about the topsy turvy/wrong side up videos! I tried to turn them......they won't turn. In the moment of videoing I forget....and turn the camera! Duh! Guess you will have to turn your head! :P



Happy Feet.

Sorry about the crick in your neck!

2 comments:

  1. these videos made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling pics Nancy... i especially loved the one at the breakfast table. sooo sweet to see a glimpse of early morning leman life:) praying your week goes well!

    ReplyDelete