Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Gangster is In


No, no. It is not freezing in here......this little guy just thinks he needs to wear his "hat" around.
Here he is seeking that which he can vandalize, before I know it he is after his brother.
Poor little Wade was just relaxing under his gym when this little gangster upset the apple cart (see video below).
Wade is so entertained by his big bro and whining soon changes to crying when he is out of site.
Poor Wade, he loves to be in the midst of the action. One evening when he was 'requesting' some attention, I overheard Jeremy say, "Unfortunately for you bud, Mom just read an email
(we get a weekly email chucked full of info about development, parental suggestions, etc.)about fussing for attention when you are 4 months old." I chuckled. In fact I did!
Still, a guy has got to do what a guy has got to do!
Enjoy the video.

:0)

Please try to not cringe.....it's our life....crazy as it may seem!




4 comments:

  1. oh my word...i am laughing out loud. First of all...Nan, your voice is starting to sound better woohoo. Second, I love the fact that Wyatt actually does look gangster in the hat. Lastly, that he put the hat on Wade and wouldnt take it off despite loving him to death. Have i mentioned how much I love these boys?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! That video made my morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute... boys will be boys!! They are going to be the best of friends as they grow up. Keep up the great work, you are an amazing mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As crazy as your life may seem, can you now imagine it any other way? Your boys are adorable.

    ReplyDelete