Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thursday Mornings with Wyatt

Why are Thursday mornings Wyatt's favorite?

As soon as we hear the rumble of the GARBAGE TRUCK we rush to get our coats and boots on. God bless our garbage man! He waves, blows kisses, toots his horn and even tolerated being the star in our movie! We don't know his name but in a very unique way he is one of our dear friends. A definate bright spot for an adoring little boy.

note: I am sure the garbage man is thinking, "This mother is crazy." He gave me the oddest look this morning as I was happily videoing. :o)

4 comments:

  1. absolutely darling.... I was laughing out loud as I watched thinking us moms will do anything to bring a smile to our lil boys' faces.... keep up the great work, Nancy;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nance...so adorable! I would love to know what the garbage man was thinking...you are so creative...wyatt will crack up 20 yrs from now :) Way to be an awesome mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nancy...such cheap, fun entertainment! I'm so glad Wyatt is a happy Thursday boy & perhaps, one day, Wyatt can be a garbage man :)

    ReplyDelete