Here we are at the brink of a new week.
Grandma is gone and Daddy is back to work.
It is just Mama and the boys trying to on their own.
tee-hee
Absent blog posts may or may not be an ominous sign! Ha.
Absent blog posts may or may not be an ominous sign! Ha.
We are praising God for a smooth transition thus far, but as I have told many friends.........
this week will be the true test!
:)
Wade is a sweet little guy and appears to be growing well (double chin and all.) He is a good sleeper and we are doing our best to protect him from big bro.
(Wyatt loves to feel his smooth baby skin with his mouth. He rubs his head with his lips!)
We survived our first church outing as family today. It was fun to introduce Wade to our church family!
Until next time.......
Love to all!
Aww...so sweet! I hope this week goes ok. Give me call if you want me to take Wyatt any time. Seriously, we'd have a blast with him!
ReplyDeleteSAME HERE! My family & I adore him. :)
ReplyDeleteOh Nanc...our prayers are with you! You are an amazing mom, so I'm sure things will be just fine!
ReplyDeleteI just had to comment on this picture... its too cute. I hope your week is going well and that the "adjusting" just works itself out... hahaha I know how that doesn't always happen but our prayers are with you guys as you try:) I know you're doing a wonderful job, Nancy!!! Your a great Mom!
ReplyDelete