I'm it. See the instructions above. Heidi tagged me.....thank her :)Here it goes........
1. I used to suck my thumb. To break me of the habit my dad would lay down for afternoon naps with me and have me fold my hands to sleep (instead of sucking my thumb). I still fold my hands to sleep. (thanks Dad!)
2. Hardly a day goes by that I don't pine for the farm.....as the old adage goes, "You can take the girl off of the farm, but you can't take the farm out of the girl." Yes, yes, I love to work hard and get dirty. In my next life I am pretty sure I will be driving a beat up Ford pickup, wearing bibs and running a small dairy goat farm.
3. I hate confrontation.
4. I like to clean. Especially the bathroom. What a sense of accomplishment!?
5. Although nursing suits me very well, I would love to run a cash register someday.....maybe work at a coffee shop, Target or the grocery store!?
6. I love to read (novels). As child I often hid and read when I wasn't suppose to be reading. I still slam my book shut and hide it when it sounds like Jeremy is approaching. Guilty conscience?
7. When I was 16 I fell in love with an amazing guy. Much to my amazement, God planned for me to marry that very same man! Is that awesome or what?!!
I am not tagging any of you bloggy friends. Feel free to participate if you like! Blessings to you all.
p.s. I am still pregnant. Feeling great in 08! :) It is nap time so I am headed for a little snooze.
Any sign of a baby yet?
ReplyDelete