Okay, okay......I know you are asking, where have you been?
Take a look!
Oh, I know you are thinking these are staged photos. NOPE. I turn my back for one second and this little dude is in high gear seeking that which he can climb on or destroy.
Let me tell you, there is never a dull moment AND we love it (okay, honesty, we do....most of the time!)
We marvel at the days when we laid him like this so he didn't look so lost in a big crib! Hah!
NOTE: Although this linoleum is most generally clean enough to eat off of.....
*choke, choke*
I do wash all pans that come from the lower cupboards before using. :)
I usually have a lot of help getting ready for work. This particular day....Wyatt had other things on his mind. Yes, he slid the chair out and hopped on the table and this is where I found our mysteriously quiet little boy.
Each mischievous little feet brings him such joy.....and his mother nearly always tries to 'nip it in the bud' (after grabbing the camera of coarse).
Guess you could call me a fun hater!
Too cute!!
ReplyDeletewhoops! That was me :)
ReplyDelete