Wednesday, August 13, 2008

PregNANCY

Back by popular demand!?
Mmmmm.
Nearly 30 weeks pregnant.
(This is for all of the requesting well meaning friends)
We are thankful and rejoice in every little kick and hiccup that comes to us from the inside.
We often get the question, "What does Wyatt think about all of this?"
As far as we can tell.....he has little to no idea. However, we were snuggling in the recliner the other day reading books when the baby gave a good kick right into his side. Puzzled, he looked at my protruding belly and then at me as if to say, "What just happened Mom?" I giggled and he slipped off of my lap and teetered away.
"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him."
I Corinthians 2:9

6 comments:

  1. Oh Nancy!!!
    Seeing you look so sweetly pregnant and perfect makes me miss you even more and also feel like I am missing out on this pregNANCY! You look adorable and I can't wait to meet this little prince or princess (Gracie and I are hoping for the later :). I love you and miss you so much and could't be more thankful to have such an amazing friend.
    Love,
    Angela
    P.S. This is one of my favorite bible verses, such peace and joy can be found in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...you look so cute! We are so excited to meet this little baby Leman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful Nancy...and thanks for the picture...you'd think we still lived hours away huh?

    katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do look beautiful!! The lil Prather Family is looking forward to meeting your sweet baby! Can't wait to see what kind of trouble our little ones get into together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. shel said:
    Great picture Nancy....man I just didn't look like you guys do these days when I was prego....from time to time..believe it or not....I miss that stage!
    --shel
    P.S. okay so funny Nancy...could you send me that link for boothe back as I apparently cut and pasted rather than copy and pasted...:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy! You look beautiful! I miss you so much!:) I hope this finds you well. Claire can't wait to snuggle in your arms again:)

    Love, Bonnie B

    ReplyDelete