Have you ever wanted a smore so bad that your tongue ached? Well, raise your mouse to my latest and greatest discovery!
Smore Bars
3 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 18 whole crackers)
3/4 cup melted butter
1/3 cup sugar
Combine and press half in a greased 9x13 inch pan.
Sprinkle on top:
3 cups miniature marshmallows
2 cups chocolate chips
Put on rest of graham cracker crumbs. Press firmly.
Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes. Press firmly with spatula again.
Cool. (yeah right!)
You will never believe it, a 9x13 inch pan of ooey, gooey goodness and perfectly golden bronzed marshmallows! Mmmmmm.
Each bite is like a birthday party in your mouth!
ps Speaking of birthdays, Happy Birthday to the man of my dreams!
What an amazing discovery! I'll have to try that instead of making microwave smores like I have been the past few days!
ReplyDeleteThe bars are amazing. I pretty much made them right after I read your blog!
ReplyDeletesounds really good! Oh how I wish that I hadn't already gone grocery shopping this week! Guess what will be on the list next week? :)
ReplyDeleteA party in ur mouth huh? :) Thatz my sister.
ReplyDelete