that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it!
Oh you guys - These are so sweet! His smile just lights up my heart! I wish we lived closer so I could smoosh those little cheeks with kisses anytime I wanted! I love you so very much little mister Wyatt! Love, Aunt Angela
He is such a lil stud! You guys make cute babies.. can't wait to see the next one!
Aww! Those are so darling! I'm sure he didn't mind being the center of attention. :)
Oh you guys -
ReplyDeleteThese are so sweet! His smile just lights up my heart! I wish we lived closer so I could smoosh those little cheeks with kisses anytime I wanted! I love you so very much little mister Wyatt!
Love,
Aunt Angela
He is such a lil stud! You guys make cute babies.. can't wait to see the next one!
ReplyDeleteAww! Those are so darling! I'm sure he didn't mind being the center of attention. :)
ReplyDelete