Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Suprise!

Yep, you guessed it....another little munchkin on the way! Watch for updates of our new little baby Leman due in October. God is good and we are amazed at His power, grace and humor.

15 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! Congratulations! Wyatt is darling and looks like he keeps you very busy... We miss you here but it looks like all are well for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am soooooo excited for you guys. I need to meet this little one. Come back to G.G. soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You already know how excited Kirk and I are!! It's all we have talked about for days!! I am excited to see you have a blog! I love blogs!! We'll have one soon. I'll be calling you to invite you over for dinner soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome for you guys!!! We'll be praying that everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH!!! We are super excited for you guys. We love having you in Washington!
    - Jay and Jackie Braker

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so exciting! No wonder you didn't get in the hot tub the weekend we were at the cabin.... :) Hope to see you soon!

    Heidi Snyder

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on leman cutie number 2! and "no wonder abou the hot tub" is right, I didn't even go there in my thinking, but I do remember going through all the girls when we were in the living room in the cabin and everybody denied pregnancy. hmm... I think Heidi K. was the one who brought it up and maybe you weren't there. maybe. :) we love you

    ReplyDelete
  8. p.s. i want to put you on my blog list

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! I didn't even think about hot tub thing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes, how to gracefully slink out of an activity I enjoy so much......

    ReplyDelete
  11. on the hot tub subject: And here I thought you just liked hanging with the guys. *grin*

    I guess I should've known better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY! CONGRATULATIONS! WYATT IS READY FOR A CUTE LITTLE BROTHER OR SISTER!

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAY! CONGRATULATIONS! WYATT IS READY FOR A CUTE LITTLE BROTHER OR SISTER!

    ReplyDelete