Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Prayer request!

Please take a minute to pray for my high school friend Erin and her husband Jeff. Their son, Carter was born last week with a severe heart condition call HLHS. Little Carter had his first open heart surgery yesterday. Although the surgery went well.....last night was very rocky and he continues to be very unstable. We must lift up this little guy to the Father and pray for grace and strength for his very loving Mommy and Daddy as well as the staff in the PICU.
I am reminded of Isaiah 41:10, Fear not, for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

1 comment:

  1. Tina told me you had this blog. I love it. also, Congrats on the soon-to-be addition to the family!! we are praying for erin, jeff and carter. it is so hard leaving the hospital at night without the reason you are there, the baby. If you talk to erin, pass on our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete