God blessed us with a little baby boy on June 4th, 2007 at 5:10 am. He weighed 7 lbs 7 ounces and was 21 inches long. Thankfully Uncle Steven was way off when he guessed that Wyatt would weigh 19 pounds.
We stand in wonderment of God's almighty power and are very thankful that Mom and baby are both healthy! We are making our best attempt to adjust to parenthood......poor Wyatt! :) Luckily Daddy has a couple weeks off, so hopefully things don't get to out of control around here! We are really enjoying our new family. Thank y0u for all of the love and prayers....keep 'em coming!
Love and miss you all, Jeremy, Nancy, & Baby Wyatt
Wyatt,
ReplyDeleteYou’re looking pretty sharp and welcome to this world. We are looking forward to seeing you and watch out for your big cousins because they may smother you worse than Aunt Penny. You are blessed to have great parents.
Love you Uncle Paul
Congratulations. He is so cute! I am so happy for you and Jeremy. I hope things are going well. Congratulations again!
ReplyDeleteOh My Goodness Sweet Pea...
ReplyDeleteYou are so adorable. I can not wait to get my hands on you and smother you with kisses. We are so thankful that you arrive a healthy little man and will pray that you continue to stay that way. I can already see how much your mommy and daddy love you and how proud they are of you. You are one blessed little peanut.
Love you already - Aunt Angela
Wyatt..I miss you so much already, especially your sweet little smile and funny fish face. I hope that you are behaving for Mom and Dad. I hope that I didn't smother u like Uncle Paul thinks I have :) May God bless you and your parents always,
ReplyDeleteLove Your Aunt Penny
I love you and miss u Mr. Wyatt Levi..especially your funny faces. May God bless you and your parents.
ReplyDeleteLove your Aunt Penny
wyatt,
ReplyDeleteYou are so adorable-I cannot wait to meet you in person. Try to let your mommy and daddy get some sleep so they can keep up with you. Take care and bare with them on the whole parenting thing. I'm sure they are doing great!
love you so much!!!
Aunt Missy, Uncle Daniel and little cousin Shaylee
I can't wait to meet you. You are a real cutey. As great grandpa would say "He's a keeper". I look forward to seeing you in July. I can hardly wait. Be good for your Mommy and Daddy.
ReplyDeleteLove, Great grandma R.
Dear Wyatt, and Nancy and Jeremy, too,
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect Baby you are, Wyatt! I really missed you all in church, but we sort of guessed you might be busy in one of God's greatest miracles. Now we get to see you "on the outside" and maybe even spoil you a bit. I am so thankful everyone is healthy. Praise the Lord for Baby Boys!
Love, Willa
Congrats, welcome to parenthood. it is the best ride. He is adorable. Keep your head up and eyes open. It will get easier.. congrats again.. Amanda Allen
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Jeremy & Nancy!
ReplyDeleteWyatt looks like a cutie - oops I should say handsome! Glad to hear everyone is done well and you are "adjusting" to parenthood. The pics are are great!
Chad Sandi Chase Emily Hannah TerWee
Lots of cute pictures, he is sooooo cute. It looks like everyone is ajusting well
ReplyDeleteMegan Russell