Monday, January 15, 2007

Our Miracle

Today was our very first ultrasound. We were both in total amazement at God's mighty handiwork inside Nancy's body! Although we wanted to avoid gender identification, Daddy thinks he saw both a penis and a vagina, (at different times)!

4 comments:

  1. Your looking good little one, I will remind your Mom to make sure she is taking good care of you. This is pretty cool of our parents to keep us updated.

    Love you guys
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your little one sure is growing. Shaylee can't wait to meet her new cousin. Take Care!

    love you both,
    Daniel, Missy, Shaylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Hello
    Your already look too sweet, much like your mommy...and your daddy. You keep getting bigger and stronger in there so that you are all sorts of healthy when it's time to join us here.
    P.S. I hope you have your mommy's chin...I think it's perfect :)
    Love -- Your favorite Aunt Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't say that you look like me, because you are to beutiful. I luv u lotz Little Leman,
    xoxo Aunt Penny

    ReplyDelete